Monday 1 April 2024

Scooter Rides in Cornwall

I intend to do a few scooter rides this summer and document them - maybe here. 

I must admit it's a while since I looked at Blogger seriously but after quite a while mucking about with Wordpress and another program called HTMLy I am finding this a nice environment to work in.  It occasionally doesn't do quite what I want, but changing to HTML view and adjusting the code seems to sort it.

This is a Video I took a few years ago in Port Isaac



I'll be adding a few more over the summer, if it ever comes.

According to the excellent Newquay weather station Cornwall has had the wettest March which followed the second wettest February since their records started 2008.

It is peeing down as I write this.

I was thinking of changing my scooter for a slightly more powerful one. But I can't find one that ticks as many boxes as the Address.  It only lacks a bit of power. But then again, at 9hp, that is more than twice the power the Ben Hur had.


1 BHP (Ben Hur Power) = 4hp

And he would not have got down the narrow Cornish country lanes.

 



No comments: